The Ninth International Symposium on Telecommunications (IST'2018)
With Emphasis on Information & Communication Technology
17-19 December, 2018
ICT Research Institute
Iran Telecommunication Research Center (ITRC)
The Ninth International symposium on Telecommunication (IST’2018) encompasses all topics related to the Information and Communication Technology of various streams with the emphasis on the technical, security, legal, regulatory, and economical aspects of Cloud computing, Block chain, Big Data, IoT, 5G and SDN topics.
Submitters are invited, but are not limited to, the following topics:
All accepted and presented papers will be submitted for publication in IEEE Xplore Digital Library
Extended versions of selected best papers presented during the conference will be invited to International Jornal of Informatin and Communication Tehchnology Research (IJICTR)
Submissions must be limited to 6 double-column pages (maximum of 2 additional pages allowed - 8 pages in total – with over-length page fee) and must follow the IEEE Manuscript template for conference proceedings: IEEE Manuscript template.
Authors are also required to indicate which category from the above list their submission adheres to. Receipt of proposals will be acknowledged by e-mail. Each submission will be subject to review by three reviewers and the final decision will made by TPC. At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the symposium.
All submitted papers will be judged based on their originality, technical and/or research content, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by the international technical program committee. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
Presentation of accepted papers is mandatory for their publication in the Symposium's Proceeding.
- Manuscripts submitted to IST'2018 should not be submitted in parallel to other events. Manuscripts accepted or rejected by other similar events would not be processed by the IST'2018 TPC.
- Manuscripts corresponded by student authors should obtain prior approval of their advisors before submission. All correspondences would also address the co-authors for their information.
- The attention of prospective authors is drawn to the IST'2018 policy on plagiarism. Use of material from other sources without giving credit to the reference is not ethical. Proposals containing plagiarism would not be considered by the IST'2018 TPC.
- To avoid plagiarism, due credit must be given whenever the followings are used:
- Another person's idea, opinion, or theory.
- Any facts, statistics, graphs, drawings-any pieces of information-that are not common knowledge.
- Quotations of another person's actual spoken or written words.
- Paraphrase of another person's spoken or written words.
Submission of all proposals:
17 Aug 2018 12 Sep 2018 (Extended)
Notification of Acceptance: 17 Oct 2018
Submission of all Final Papers & Registration: 17 Nov 2018